If you only have 5 minutes in the morning (or night before) to prep a supper, this is the my go-to!! It’s whole foods, gluten free and affordably organic!
– 2 lbs of chicken (I always keep the organic drumsticks from Superstore on hand)
– 1 cup of coconut aminos or soy sauce (we use Bragg’s All Purpose Liquid Soy Seasoning. Its GMO and gluten free!)
– 2 cloves of garlic (we love organic so we use almost the entire bulb! lol Organic garlic available at Superstore)
– 2 teaspoons of dried ginger or 2 tablespoons of fresh grated ginger (both organic versions available at Superstore)
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 2 tablespoons of honey (we buy ours in the raw form locally so we get the most health benefits)
Put everything except the chicken in a bowl and whisk together.
Place the chicken on the bottom of the crockpot.
Pour sauce over top of chicken.
Mix it so that the chicken is coated.
Cover with a lid and cook it for 4 hours on high, OR 6-8 hours on low.